Given the current COVID-19 environment we have temporarily disabled our
‘feedback’ feature. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Eldernet provides you with timely, relevant, and comprehensive information about services for older people in New Zealand.
The Eldernet site includes a nationwide database directory and comprehensive information about community groups and organisations, home help services, rest homes, retirement villages, residential care, private hospitals, dementia care, public hospitals and other third age services for seniors.
If you want:
- an overview of services and options that may be available to you
- extensive information (more than an overview)
- links to a range of relevant organisations and services
- to find out how to access services including needs assessment and service coordination (NASC)
- information that will help you support an 'elderly' person
- many of your difficult questions answered
Then it's all here.
Please note this is a TEST PAGE ONLY. The information we have entered in the various fields gives you an idea of the things you can look for in a service eg does the facility provide day care, respite care or short term care.
This section at the top of the page should encourage you to read further.
To see information about our handbooks - Where from Here - visit www.carepublications.co.nz