Jump to Content
Knowledge Lab logo

Do I have to have an assessment to access extra support?

Most formal, subsidised services in New Zealand are accessed via some sort of assessment, and most commonly, in this context, the interRAI assessment. If you don’t have an assessment, you will have to pay privately for any services you want or need.

Find a range of services to suit your needs on our Making Life Easier site. 

Updated: 11 Jun 2024
Was this resource helpful?