Tap to view all photos 1/3
Elegant, private, boutique – welcome to Eden Village where you’ll experience the very best in retirement living in one of Auckland’s most desirable suburbs.
Mt Eden’s trendy and popular village is just down the road with its bookshops, cafes and wine bars. The city beckons with its theatres, restaurants and waterfront – and you can be there in minutes by car or the bus which stops right outside your door. There’s also plenty of flat walking routes if prefer to stroll to the cafes or explore Eden’s peaceful residential surrounds.
Everything about Eden is beautifully understated. Access the village via a private laneway and savour the feeling of coming home to luxury in your spacious, well-appointed apartment. Fancy a barista made coffee or tasty bite to eat? Head down to ‘Main Street’ – a village within the village where you’ll find a café, restaurant, bar, club lounge, hair salon, activities room, cosy lounges with open fireplaces and more.
Step out into the lush gardens and soak up the scents of cut grass and fragrant blooms. If you’re one of our green-fingered residents, you might like to grow your own veges or herbs in the raised gardens.
This is your home but with all the extras that make life easy and enjoyable. There’s even luxury care available on site if you ever need it.
Our luxury apartments include:
• Modern open plan kitchen, lounge & dining
• Entertainer’s kitchen with quality finishes and appliances
• Spacious walk through wardrobe
• Luxurious ensuite bathroom
• Balcony for outdoor living
• Double glazing & heat pump for total temperature control
• Emergency call alarms, smoke detectors, sprinkler systems provide peace of mind
• Wiring for Sky TV, internet connections
• Car parking at no extra cost
• Transport on village outings provided
Part of Oceania Healthcare.
Available by Occupation Right Agreement secured by a first ranking mortgage in favour of the statutory supervisor on behalf of the residents. Entry age 70 years.