The Pure Food Co
At a glance
- The Pure Food Co
- Meals & nutrition
- 180b Savill Drive
- Auckland, Northland, Waitemata, Counties Manukau, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Lakes, Tairawhiti, Taranaki, Whanganui, Hawke's Bay, Wairarapa, MidCentral, Capital & Coast, Hutt Valley, Nelson Marlborough, West Coast, Canterbury, South Canterbury, Southern (Otago), Southern (Southland)
- View Phone Number
- View Email Address
- Visit Website
- Maia Royal
- Dietitian & Lead Customer manag
- Penny Bailey - 022 604 4240
- Dietitian & Customer manager
- Ashleigh McNaughton - 0221075866
We have disabled our ‘feedback’ feature. We apologise for any inconvenience. Find out more here: I want to read reviews of rest homes
We produce a delicious range of natural, pre-prepared, power packed with nutrition, texture modified food that is a triumph of taste and convenience. Safe for those with swallowing difficulties to eat, or great as a nutrient-dense base for tasty and convenient soups and smoothies. Developed with chefs and dietitians, these award-winning, specially formulated foods provide the nutrition needed for older people to have the energy and vitality to get the most out of their lives.
The value you get from The Pure Food Co:
- Delicious real food with extra plant-based protein, energy and fibre added.
- A complete and varied menu of delicious products (beautiful flavours, lovely aromas, vibrant colours and shapes).
- Easy to use as a tasty base for a soup or smoothie with recipes available on the website
- In line with the IDDSI framework (www.iddsi.org) for safe swallowing textures, and are endorsed by experienced clinicians.
- Nutritionally-fortified to ensure optimal dietary intakes and support overall health and wellbeing.
- Meals that help to reduce weight loss and support long-term maintenance of healthy weight.
- Most important of all with the extra nutrition in the foods and the great flavours across the range we see happier, healthier family members & friends.
We don’t just make great food. Serving soft foods is labour intensive and requires specialised skills. We do that work for you and add the extra goodness to support quality of life.
|"About 4 months ago my 92 year old grandmother started adding Pure Food products to her daily meals (her favourite is the potato gratin). Since this time she has gained about 5kgs and is absolutely loving it & loving life!" - Jess
"We have a new resident who arrived yesterday after being in hospital. He had not been eating for the past two weeks. His wife fed him a pureed lunch yesterday and he ate every bit and said 'very tasty.' As an extra thumbs up; his wife is a nutritionist.
Happy resident, family, and kitchen manager."-Metlifecare, Kitchen Manager.
"Our staff find pleasure being able to serve this food knowing the residents enjoy it, with the added benefit of the residents weight gain.
Kitchen staff find it a simple procedure – delivered to the kitchen – refrigerated – microwaved - served to the residents." Tina, Manager, Hospital & Dementia Care Facility, Auckland.
"They are delicious, absolutely life saving as far as I'm concerned, I don't know what I would do without them. They’re so easy to get and so easy to prepare." Avril, Auckland.
"I have never seen her this excited about her food." Megan, Caregiver.
|Updated: 17 Feb 2022|