Jump to Content

Life is about change.
What's next for you?

Search our directory

support at home

New Zealand’s most comprehensive listing of home help and other support services, including day activities and respite care.

More Info
retirement villages

View the most wide-ranging and complete listings of Retirement and Lifestyle Villages across New Zealand.

More Info
residential care

New Zealand's most comprehensive and up-to-date listings of Rest Homes, Dementia, Hospitals and Specialist Hospital Care.

More Info
products and services

What other support and information is available? See here for extensive lists of products and services to support seniors.

More Info
Eldernet Community icon

What's New in the Community?

1 day ago - North Shore, Auckland

Inka Bands - Equipment and Products

Stylish and Comfortable Wearable Fitness Weights. We all know that bone density decreases if we don’t use weights. Inka Bands are recommended by for strength training in your 60’s, 70’s & 80’s due to being super effective, great looking, and super safe to use. Inka bands are not about lifting weights, but instead adding resistance to your existing workout. Or just wear about the home or garden, or while you walk. Sweat with style. Please see more information under our new listing at Eldernet - Products & Services - Equipment and Products https://www.eldernet.co.nz/providers_area/listings/15290 or visit www.inkabands.co.nz

Find out more

Eldernet Gazette icon

Eldernet Gazette

6 days ago

Recipe: Gluten-free melting moments

Melting moments are so versatile. They can be rolled into balls, piped through a piping bag, served plain or dipped in chocolate, or baked with jam as in jam drops. Chef Terence Austin has taken the Kiwi favourite and come up with a gluten-free version so everyone can enjoy them. Ingredients 200g soft butter or …

Read the article

Top Resources icon

Top Resources

Find out more

Top Resources icon

We provide services to the following District Health Boards