Kapiti Retirement Trust - Sevenoaks-Midlands Gardens
At a glance
- Wendy Huston (CEO) Cynthia Tarrant (Group Manager) - (04) 297 0116
- Kapiti Retirement Trust
Given the current COVID-19 environment we have temporarily disabled our ‘feedback’ feature. We apologise for any inconvenience.
KAPITI RETIREMENT TRUST - PHILOSOPHY
A COMMITMENT TO CARE
* A commitment to care, comfort and service.
* A respect for every individual's privacy, rights and cultural preferences.
* A professional attitude provided by experienced staff.
* A clean and secure environment.
* A friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
* An activities programme in the Hospital/Dementia Unit to stimulate interest, enjoyment and good physical and mental health.
* A genuine welcome for family and friends.
Our Mission Statement is that we:
Our Values are:
NOTE: The Retirement Villages Act 2003 (The Act) is designed to provide improved protection for people who ‘buy’ into a retirement village. If you intend to ‘purchase’ you must get independent legal advice before signing your occupation right agreement as required under The Act. Some Retirement Village type facilities are not required to register under The Act so different legal requirements apply. Please make sure you investigate fully.
In some villages there may be some Retirement Village units that have multiple uses e.g. a Serviced Apartment may also be used as a Residential Care Suite. The same unit may therefore show in several places on Eldernet.