Tap to view all photos 1/10
This service provider has not received any reviews yet.
Love the Confidence
Whether you’re looking for extra care and support for yourself, a friend or family member, you can be confident in choosing our new residential Care Centre which offers a range of services tailored to meet the level of care that’s needed.
We understand that adapting to new change is a journey, so we’ve designed our Care Centre to feel like home. Residents will have the choice of a standard, premium or deluxe room, and can enjoy looking over the stunning Waitemata Harbour from the balcony. We also offer spacious shared lounge and dining areas that family and friends can enjoy during visits.
Our friendly and professionally trained Care Centre staff will be supervised by registered nurses who are available onsite 24 hours a day. Residents will receive the best in clinical care, while enjoying the benefits of living in our vibrant and welcoming community.
To discover the right choice for you, please call us on 0800 334 404 or request our free information pack by clicking on the button at the top of the screen.
You can also download our simple tools to help you work out the right option for you. Just click on the 'Downloads' section above.
Summerset at Monterey Park Care Centre – Hospital Care
• There are 52 Beds mostly in small corridors of 8 with balcony at the end of the corridor
• Shop, hair salon, beauty parlour and consulting room for visiting health professionals within the building
• Routine doctors’ visits and 24/7 medical coverage
• Care team and nurse onsite 24/7
Summerset at Monterey Lounge
• Sky TV and internet available
• Dining room for all members of the centre to dine together
• Domestic open plan kitchen for residents, whanau and staff to use
• Shared lounge areas for residents and families to use during visits
• In addition, there is a small domestic laundry that both residents and families can use should they wish to (a regular commercial laundry is on site).
Each resident’s care room has:
• Has an ensuite (we do have 8 without) and a fully adjustable electric hospital bed
• Many of our residents bring their own furnishings to make their room feel like their very own Optional wifi, smart TV with access to SKY TV*, Netflix* and Skype*
• Hoist and smart call bell system
*These services are organised by family and charged directly to the family.
Summerset is committed to opening up growth and skill opportunities that help our staff, their families and our residents. We have regular informative talks held on site for those residents, families and community who are interested in attending.
Summerset regularly connects with the community – major sponsor of Bowls NZ as local offering local bowling club sponsors. At Monterey park we work closely with the community including working closely with businesses to benefit the whole community
Summerset Villages seek to create positive environments that promote residents’ independence and adds variety to their daily experience. We aim to create open, engaging communities where people independence, choice, and an active lifestyle with family and friends. By developing contemporary new environments and modernised styles of care, we’ll take forward our values for current and future residents to enjoy.