Tap to view all photos 1/9
Given the current COVID-19 environment we have temporarily disabled our
‘feedback’ feature. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Summerset on Cavendish’s state-of-the-art memory care centre, offers rest home-level dementia care in a purpose-built, safe and homely environment.
Each of our spacious modern memory care apartments includes a double bedroom, ensuite bathroom, and a generous lounge for family and friends. Enabling residents continue to lead active and positive lives in a secure setting.
Key features of our memory care centre:
- Care is provided by staff trained in dementia in a purpose-built, safe, homely environment
- Our industry-leading memory care centre design is based on world-class dementia living.
- Centre design is based around circular architecture so residents can always find their way back to the main area
- There are secure outdoor garden areas and inviting, communal lounge, living and kitchen area
- Sensor technology is installed in every memory care apartment. Sensors are programmed to each resident's most common movements and routines. If the cycle is broken at any stage, a silent nurse call system alerts caregiver pagers so residents always have help at hand
- A diverse activities programme is offered seven days a week focused on meeting individual needs
- Prospective residents will have been independently assessed by the DHB as requiring rest home dementia care.