This service provider has not received any reviews yet.
Alzheimers New Zealand Inc. is a charitable organisation that supports the work of it’s member organisations and at a national level represents people with dementia, their carers and families through advocacy, raising public awareness and providing information.
Information sheets, brochures and booklets for people with dementia, their carers and families are located in the ‘Resources’ section of their web site. Click the oval headed ‘ Information & Resources’ then the box headed 'Resources'. Information sheets include:
* Alzheimer's Disease
* Continence Advice
* Coping with Challenging Behaviours
* Dementia and Driving
* Personal Care
* Nutrition for Older People Affected by Dementia
* Coping with Carer's Stress
* Younger People with Memory Loss
* Grief and Bereavement
* Residential Care Checklist