APM - Allied health services
At a glance
- APM - Allied health services
- Sector recruitment & training
- Level 2 Canam Building
87 Central Park Drive
- Waitemata, Northland, Auckland, Counties Manukau, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Lakes, Tairawhiti, Taranaki, Whanganui, Hawke's Bay, Wairarapa, MidCentral, Capital & Coast, Hutt Valley, Nelson Marlborough, West Coast, Canterbury, South Canterbury, Southern (Otago), Southern (Southland)
- View Phone Number
- View Fax Number
- View Email Address
- Visit Website
- Karen Came
- National Manager
- Matt Haycock - 027 5155 599
All APM services are delivered to the highest level. Our network of qualified and experienced health professionals understand that every person’s situation is different. We provide a customised treatment plan tailored to support your needs.
We are a trusted New Zealand-wide community-based rehabilitation provider, who support your goals following illness or injury.
Our Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists can assist if you:
- Have balance issues
- Are falling
- Had surgery and need help to get moving
- Would like to start exercising
- Need help to maintain your mobility
- Had a recent medical event
- Have been diagnosed with a neurological condition
- Need assistance with helping a loved one move around your home
- Are struggling in your home and need someone to assess your home set-up/prescribe equipment to help you stay safe
- Are struggling with your fine motor skills
- Need help with strategies for everyday living
We can also provide Speech Language Therapy, Dietician, Psychology and Cultural Support services!
Not sure how APM can help you? Contact us today!
|We are a recognised New Zealand-wide provider who support older adults in the community or in Aged-Care facilities and Retirement Villages
Our team of qualified and experienced health professionals understand every situation is different and we tailor our packages to suit your specific needs. Contact APM for you physiotherapy, occupational therapy and other allied health needs!
|Updated: 26 Aug 2021|