At a glance
- Need phone support?
- 1181 Great North Road
- Auckland, Northland, Waitemata, Counties Manukau, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Lakes, Tairawhiti, Taranaki, Whanganui, Hawke's Bay, Wairarapa, MidCentral, Capital & Coast, Hutt Valley, Nelson Marlborough, West Coast, Canterbury, South Canterbury, Southern (Otago), Southern (Southland)
- View Phone Number
- View Mobile Number
- View Email Address
- Visit Website
We have disabled our ‘feedback’ feature. We apologise for any inconvenience. Find out more here: I want to read reviews of rest homes
• Support to help you stay at home
• Relief care choices for caregivers
• How income and asset testing for rest homes works
• The services that should be provided in rest homes.
|Seniorline is an information service to assist older people to navigate the health system. Information includes how to get help to stay at home and support services for caregivers. Seniorline also advise on the process for entry to rest home, dementia or hospital care, funding and the services that should be provided.|
|Updated: 2 Jun 2022|