Crestwood - Metlifecare Care Home
At a glance
- Woody Vic Engle - 09 826 2135
When you need full time care, all you really want to know is that you are in the best of hands. You can now find this personal, professional support at CRESTWOOD. Nestled amongst six hectares of glorious gardens in New Lynn, this established village offers a quality care home. We have 41 dual use beds.
The best care is the care that is personalised.
We believe that each resident deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. For our residents, CRESTWOOD is their home, to us this means providing tailored services and care requirements that each person may need, delivered with kindness and compassion. As well as consulting with our residents on all aspects of village life.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff because they make a big difference to our residents.
To ensure residents remain at the centre of what we do we embrace a philosophy of resident-directed care which is a part of our daily lives in the village. Here are just some examples:
* Removing showering schedules and letting residents decide when they would like to shower.
* Offering a range of spontaneous unscheduled events to have fun and engage in meaningful activities that provide variety and build social bonds.
* For our residents the village is their home and we are very respectful of that fact.
* We welcome pets, so when you visit us meet our dogs, cats and birds.
* Inviting the community into Crestwood keeps the environment vibrant and relevant.
These initiatives are incredibly rewarding for the residents and staff alike and further enhances the feeling of community and family that Crestwood is known for.
To know about our care pricing , please visit our website.
|Contract with DHB||Unknown|
Bed and Vacancy Details
|Approximate number of beds at this level of care||25|
|Premium Room Charges||Yes from $5.00/day up to $22.00/day as at 25 Jan 2022|
|MOH Certification and Audit Report||View MOH certification and audit report (opens in a new tab)|
|Extra admission requirements due to COVID-19||Please enquire|
|Updated: 28 Jun 2022|
The Ministry of Health conducts regular audits of Residential Care Facilities. They can be found HERE.