At a glance
- Karl Lamb - 03 211 8258
- Presbyterian Support Southland - 03 211 8200
- Invercargill Coordinator
- Gillian Saich - 027 398 9840
|SupportLink helps people maintain their independence by offering a helping hand as well as providing companionship and friendship.
This is a free service that is provided by trained volunteers who generously give their time. However, as this service is run by a charitable organisation, people are welcome to give a donation if they choose.
We offer different types of assistance depending on an individual’s needs, and can assist with;
• Transport to appointments
• Help with shopping or groceries
• Regular friendship or companionship
• Access to social activities
• Access to coffee clubs with people of a similar age
• Supporting older people while spouses or carers take time out
Our volunteers range in age and come from all walks of life. They are dedicated individuals who are there to offer support, and recognise that by giving a little of their time they can provide a worthwhile experience.
|Updated: 16 Jan 2017|