Kidney Health New Zealand
At a glance
- Kidney Health New Zealand
- Formal groups & organisations
- 6 Sir William Pickering Drive
- Canterbury, Northland, Waitemata, Auckland, Counties Manukau, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Lakes, Tairawhiti, Taranaki, Whanganui, Hawke's Bay, Wairarapa, MidCentral, Capital & Coast, Hutt Valley, Nelson Marlborough, West Coast, South Canterbury, Southern (Otago), Southern (Southland)
- View Phone Number
- View Mobile Number
- View Email Address
- Visit Website
- Communications Coordinator
- Sam Faalilo
We have disabled our ‘feedback’ feature. We apologise for any inconvenience. Find out more here: I want to read reviews of rest homes
Provide education and support in the recognition of the symptoms of kidney disease.
Provide resource information concerning the treatment and management of patients with kidney disease.
To coordinate, advocate for and where possible, fund research into the prevention, early detection and cure of kidney disease.
To promote the donation of kidneys and other organs and tissue for transplantation.
Liaise with and support patient Support Groups
|Together we can identify some of the over 400,000 people with undiagnosed kidney disease. You can fund free kidney health checks and provide education sessions to doctors and nurses to increase awareness of risk factors to increase early diagnosis. We can extend the life of an ailing kidney by catching the decline early. This is chance to live healthier for longer. Your donation will fund research into the kidney disease, it's treatment and cure. Your support will educate health professionals on how to manage kidneys disease to prolong healthy living. And your donation will help support kidney patients and their families through our 0800 helpline, our support of regional support groups and our local seminars on kidney health.|
|Updated: 22 Dec 2022|