Tap to view all photos 1/3
Independent Living offer a wide range of information and advice to help keep you safe, active and independent.
Independent Living also have a wide range of products that can be purchased online at www.ilsnz.org, over the telephone or in-store.
* Aids for daily living - reachers, magnifiers, book seats, cleaning products
* Bathroom products - toilet seat raisers, bidets, urinals, grab rails, shower stools, bath and shower mats, waterproof limb protectors
* Bedroom products - electric hi-lo beds, over bed tables, back rests, mattress protectors, dressing aids, continence wear
* Home Living - electric lift chairs, orthopaedic height adjustable chairs, cushions
* Kitchen - jar & can openers, bottle openers, cups, cutlery and plates, vegetable peelers, kettles & trolleys
* Mobility - mobility scooters, powerchairs, wheelchairs, walkers, walking sticks, crutches, ramps, lifting and transfer products
* Sensory - magnifiers, telephones, talking clocks
* Wellbeing - aircycles, pedal exercisers, flavour creations food, garden kneelers, pressure stockings, hip & limb protectors.
Independent Living have three locations within the Auckland area:
*ROYAL OAK STORE: 14 Erson Ave, Royal Oak, ph 09 625 0322, email email@example.com
*BOTANY STORE: 308 Te Irirangi Drive, Botany South, ph 09 281 5027, email
*BROWNS BAY STORE: 89 Clyde Road, Browns Bay, ph 550 3387, email firstname.lastname@example.org