At a glance
- Janice Willis - 021839874
We can assist you with:
- Downsizing and decluttering. This is an essential part of moving into a smaller residence. We’re ‘the downsizing experts’ and can help you streamline and consolidate your possessions.
- Assistance with sale of furniture and belongings. We’ll help you sell anything you no longer need and ensure you receive maximum return. Elderly Assist does not take a commission on the sale of your goods.
- Packing, moving and unpacking are big tasks regardless of your age or time of life. We use professional movers who we trust to take good care of your belongings . In the unlikely event anything does go wrong, we hold insurance for your possessions.
- Assistance with gifting to friends or family and making donations to charity. We can help you arrange to gift items to friends or family or to charitable organisations.
- Secure short or long storage. You may not have decided what to do with your excess furniture or wish to store it for future use by family members.
Elderly Assist can
- Pack up and store your items for you.
- Assist Lawyers, Powers of Attorney and families with estate clearing.
|View our authenticated testimonials at www.nocowboys.co.nz - search for Elderly Assist.|
|Updated: 19 Dec 2016|