CHT Royal Oak - Royal Oak Serviced Apartments
At a glance
- Nicki Wallace - 09 636 6211
- CHT Healthcare Trust - 09 522 4585
- Unit Administrator
- Emma Sier - as above or email@example.com
We have disabled our ‘feedback’ feature. We apologise for any inconvenience. Find out more here: I want to read reviews of rest homes
CHT Healthcare Trust has been taking great care of older people for over 55 years.
We are pleased to offer two serviced flats adjacent to our CHT Royal Oak Home location. Both apartments have recently been refurbished and are clean, modern and warm.
Please make contact to see if they are available!
The flats are suitable for physically independent people.
There is regular opportunity to enjoy the companionship of the rest home residents by joining them for activities and meals.
Rental Cost inclusive of following services:
- One carpark
- Rates and water
- Exterior repairs and maintenance
- Lawn mowing and garden maintenance
- Window cleaning
- Weekly linen laundering
- Weekly interior clean
- Activities programme (excluding bus trips)
- Emergency assistance
- Priority access to resthome, hospital, dementia care at a CHT facility.
$595 per week - single person
$644 per week - double
Extra Options (at an additional cost) include:
- Morning ($20 per week), Lunch ($40 per week) and Evening ($40 per week) meals in dining room
- Meals for special diets will incur an additional cost
- Scheduled outings ($22 per outing)
- Personal laundry
|Apartment||No||2 bedroom, one bathroom apartment adjacent to lovely garden area with off street parking.|
|Updated: 10 Aug 2022|
|Level Access Indoors/Outdoors||Yes||One level and access to outdoor areas and car park.|
|Special Bedroom Features||Yes||Recently refurbished.|
|Special Kitchen Features||Yes||Recently refurbished.|
|Special Dining Area Features||Yes||Recently refurbished.|
|Special Lounge Features||Yes||Recently refurbished.|
|Special Bathroom Features||Yes||Recently refurbished.|
|Special Car Parking Features||Yes||Off street parking for one vehicle.|
|Updated: 28 May 2018|
|Public Transport||0.20 Km||Bus routes|
|Mall||0.50 Km||Royal Oak Mall is close by and features a supermarket and many other stores.|
|Parks||1.00 Km||Cornwall Park and One Tree Hill Domain are a short walk away.|
|Updated: 28 May 2018|