You are responsible to pay for your care. A subsidy may be available to those who qualify.
- Do you need to apply for a Residential Care Subsidy or Loan?
- Have you received the paperwork from your service/care coordinator?
- Have you agreed to any additional costs?
- Are these itemised on your Admission agreement?
- Are any additional charges separable (able to be stopped without affecting which room you have) or
- are there wider implications?
- Are there notice periods if you wish to stop paying for additional services?
Go back to Residential Care section
Download a full & printable version of the checklist