For many, Christmas is a time of family togetherness, the sharing of meals, relaxing together over a holiday break, youngsters playing whilst the adults watch on. It’s a wonderful season and we’re so lucky to live in this beautiful country that offers such natural beauty and wonderful outdoor activities.
In contrast, the festive season can also be a time of quiet reflection, contemplation and memories for many; remembering loved ones and reminiscing of wonderful Christmases and holidays gone by.
If you no longer drive, or need help with your mobility, you can still enjoy the traditions of the season with a companion driving service. They will assist you to remain as active and independent as possible, and will be able to help with all sorts of things including:
- Christmas card shopping & posting
- Christmas gift shopping for loved ones
- Clothes shopping for special occasions
- End of year functions & events
- Church & carol services
- Grocery shopping for special Christmas meals and treats
- Airport and transport transfers
- Christmas light tours
All reputable companies will be pleased to discuss your requirements and give cost estimates with no obligation.