Posting a comment?
- Promote your point of view on the topic, not any other agenda or your own business.
- Criticise opinions, not the person.
- Please respect others; being mindful of this audience. Hateful, defamatory, exploitative, offensive and other inappropriate comments are not acceptable.
- Credit your sources and ask permission if you use other people’s content.
- Posting personal information or identifying details about other people is not acceptable.
- Do not create and post anything that could spam, contain viruses or malware or otherwise harm this site.
- Contravening these guidelines will result in comments not being posted or removed.
- Thank you. Enjoy, with us, any debates and discussions that unfold as a result of your post.
When reading this blog please bear in mind: you do so of your own accord AND you agree to stop reading it if you have a problem with any of the following:
- The blog is intended to share experiences and facilitate free and open exchange of ideas.
- It is not intended to be used as a guide or for anyone to base decisions on, or for it to replace professional advice. We are not responsible for the way in which anyone uses the information in this blog. (more)
- The content of this blog is personal opinion. There is no intention to malign any individual, group, organisation, or any other sector in society. The Eldernet bloggers do not represent Eldernet or their associated print publication ‘Where from Here’ in fact at times they may be ‘playing the devils advocate’.
- Eldernet Ltd and Care Publications Ltd ‘Where from Here’ do not accept any liability for the posts of Eldernet staff members or for the comments of writers of other posts.
- Eldernet Ltd. do not accept any liability for instances where bloggers break the laws of New Zealand or their own countries.
- We are aware that content, sources, information and links change over time. What is accurate when first posted may become irrelevant or inaccurate. Please bear this in mind when reading this blog.
- Content accuracy – we may make a mistake. We are only human. Please pull us up if you find a mistake.
- Anonymous blogs or comments allow people to say things that they sometimes can’t say without jeopardising their position or fearing reprisal. Exercise discretion and be cautious when reading these. It’s easier for someone to ‘make things up’ when they comment anonymously.
- Where we quote a source we will reference it and where we quote someone who is not published we will gain their permission first.
- Eldernet Ltd. reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice.
- If you encounter anything in a blog that you believe contravenes the above and should be removed please contact us by email or phone.
- We will not make your details available to any third party.
- We reserve the right to change the focus of the blog or make other changes deemed important by Eldernet Ltd. at any time.
- This blog is copyright and can not be used in any way without the express written approval of Eldernet Ltd.
- Finally, we do not accept any liability for any other thing so far unidentified. We take you back to the purpose: The blog is intended to share experiences and to facilitate free and open exchange of ideas.