Search our directory
This website uses independent moderators.
1) You make a comment and provide your contact details. You may remain anonymous if you wish.*
2) We verify that you are, who you say you are.
3) Your comment is sent to an independent moderator, who checks it before sending it to the provider. This process may take 1 - 5 working days. You may be contacted during the course of this process. You will be told the outcome.
4) Your comment is then sent to the provider to view. They cannot alter it and MUST post it (with or without comment). If they don’t act on it within two working days, it is referred back to the moderator.
* Because of the sensitive nature of this service, independent moderation is provided for this site. Should the moderator have questions about your comment they may want to contact you for clarification. The moderator needs to know how to contact you. Your verification details are confidential to Eldernet and the moderator. Should you be contacted by the moderator and should you have posted under an alias or anonymously they will confirm that they will not disclose your details to the provider or elsewhere unless you give permission for them to do so (with the exception of a suspected breach of the Terms and Conditions of use or any suspected illegal activity).