An activity programme should consider the needs of all residents.
- What qualifications does the activities coordinator hold?
- Is there an activities programme displayed?
- Who decides on the programme?
- How frequent are the outings? Are there any associated costs?
- How well are individual interests catered for? What provision is there to pursue individual interests, e.g. gardening, woodwork or going to your club?
Go back to Residential Care section
Download a full & printable version of the checklist