Residents’ rooms should be clean, comfortable and warm and have enough floor space.
- If you are considering a particular room, is there space for your own furniture and other personal
- Is there an additional cost for the room you’re considering?
- Are you able to personally adjust the heating?
- Are rooms sunny and well lit, with an outside window?
- Are toilets close by and easily accessible?
- Is there easy access between areas?
Go back to Residential Care section
Download a full & printable version of the checklist