This service provider has not received any reviews yet.
WE’RE FAMILY WHEN FAMILY CAN’T BE THERE
Driving Miss Daisy can help if you:
• Don't drive and want to get out and about
• Need to go shopping, to the hairdresser or a medical appointment
• Would like to go on an outing, perhaps to a cafe, the museum or movies
• Have an elderly parent or family member who needs assistance or companionship
• Are an organisation needing to deliver people to/from appointments
• Are a busy parent who needs help delivering children safely to/from school or after school activities
• Require airport/rail/bus departures and pick-ups
• Have a loved pet that needs to go to the vet
We offer more than just transportation and our drivers are all safety checked for peace of mind and really care about making every journey a pleasure for you.
Pre-booked and Pre-quoted service
Wheelchair Vehicle Available
Gift Vouchers and Loyalty Cards available
ACC Registered Vendor
TOTAL MOBILITY SCHEME AVAILABLE.
Call Tracey today on - (03) 541 0020 OR 021 504 856 to have a chat about how we can assist you.
Updated: 11 Apr 2019
Nelson West, Richmond, Hope, Appleby, Aniseed Valley, Redwood Valley, Mapua, Bronte, Mahana, Stoke, Wakefield