My name is Justin Bryce, I am the franchise owner of the Mangere Bridge Driving Miss Daisy. We provide a safe, reliable and friendly companion driving service offering more than just transportation. This fantastic service is already running successfully in many parts of New Zealand and I am delighted to now be able to offer this excellent service in Mangere Bridge, Manager and Otahuhu areas.
How does Driving Miss Daisy work?
We offer much more than a transport service – we’ll collect you from your door, drive you to your destination and provide whatever help is needed before delivering you safely home again. All drivers are vetted by the NZ Police, first aid trained and hold a Passenger Licence with NZ Transport Agency, giving you and your family peace of mind.
Driving Miss Daisy is perfect for:
• ACC-related transport (work/rehab/physio, etc.)
• Medical and personal appointments
• Social engagements/outings and scenic drives
• Grocery or other shopping trips
• Airport/bus/rail departures or pick ups
• Pets to the vet
Who uses Driving Miss Daisy?
• Older people who want to maintain their independence
• Parents who require help delivering children to/from after school activities
• Organisations who need to coordinate people to/from appointments
• People who don’t drive
How much does Driving Miss Daisy cost?
We are considered to be affordable and extremely cost effective.
You may wish to take advantage of our Loyalty cards, popular Gift Vouchers and we accept Total Mobility cards for your convenience.
Pre booking is essential so please phone me to discuss your requirements or make a booking. My number is (09) 820 0433 or visit our website www.drivingmissdaisy.co.nz