At a glance
- SuperCue Seniors
- Strength & balance
- Postal Address
- OptimalMe Studio
12 Lee Road
- Hawke's Bay, Northland, Waitemata, Auckland, Counties Manukau, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Lakes, Tairawhiti, Taranaki, Whanganui, Wairarapa, MidCentral, Capital & Coast, Hutt Valley, Nelson Marlborough, West Coast, Canterbury, South Canterbury, Southern (Otago), Southern (Southland)
- View Email Address
- Visit Website
- Marya Hopman - 021452172
- Rebekah Charlton - 0277735483
Our aim is to make seniors fitness more effective, fun, accessible and affordable so we can reduce the rate and impact of falls and improve the quality of life of our growing ageing population.
SuperCue Seniors provides specialised, fun and effective strength and balance programmes for older adults.
• Available online, on DVD and in the community.
• Options for all mobility levels – seated, standing or active.
• Features our unique super-cueing instruction for maximum improvement in posture, daily movement and exercise technique.
• Provide training, programming and ongoing support and inspiration for fitness providers, activities co-ordinators and caregivers so they can either lead a SuperCue Seniors class or guide individuals or groups through a SuperCue Seniors video.
Visit our website: supercue.nz to try our FREE taster and further information.
|"SuperCue Seniors workouts are a great mix of information - well-paced and executed, and beautifully presented. I'm happy to promote this programme particularly to allied health, neighbourhood groups, medical practices and rest homes."
- Barbara Mawson physiotherapist and author of "Becoming the Shape of the Chair you Sit In"
"The workouts have made a significant difference to my wellbeing - I have more staying power to do everyday tasks." - Jillie Travis, Napier
"SuperCue is a perfect exercise programme - it helps with strength, balance, flexibility and cardio - and while it gets you puffing, it isn't boring - it's fun!"
- Dr Susan Jacobs, PhD and previous Executive Dean of Education, Humanities and Health Science at the Eastern Institute of Technology (EIT, Napier)
"The SuperCue workouts have certainly made me stronger and given me a great deal more confidence after the fracture of my pelvis. I have noticed a difference with balance, stability, energy, core muscle control and posture. I would certainly recommend these programmes to anyone wanting to improve their health and well-being, but especially to someone who has suffered an injury or debilitating condition." - Kerry Kitione, Napier
|Updated: 25 Mar 2021|
|Other Information||Yes||Club SuperCue is keen to accommodate groups with other language needs. Please get in touch to discuss the possibilities.|
|Updated: 12 Mar 2020|