Tap to view all photos 1/3
WeVisit is about generational connection - our young visitors help older people keep living awesome lives.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Sign up to WeVisit for yourself or your loved one.
2. We recruit, vet and train a WeVisitor who will be a great match.
3. Your WeVisitor comes along weekly (or as agreed) to help out, spend quality time and record memories for you or your family.
4. A WeVisit team member regularly checks in with you and your WeVisitor to ensure everyone is happy.
WHAT IS A WEVISITOR?
A WeVisitor is an energetic, dependable and practical young person whose part-time job is to work with older people, to do odd jobs and share quality time.
WHY DO WE NEED WEVISIT?
- People are living longer and want to maintain a strong sense of purpose as they age.
- There is a shortage of part-time jobs that teach young people relational skills.
- Older people’s families don’t always live close enough to visit often, help around the house and learn new things together.
WeVisit is designed to be a win-win-win. Older people have an extra set of hands, our young visitors get to learn valuable life skills and families are kept connected through our visit reports. The families we work with love WeVisit!
WeVisit’s first step is to discuss how we can best help, whether that’s computer lessons, naming photos, chopping pumpkin or going for walks. Our simple no-obligation process explores whether a WeVisitor is right for you or your family. Our competitive pricing guarantees safety and quality, including professional training and fair pay for your WeVisitor.
CALL: 0800 WEVISIT (934 878)